So, Cassidy recently enlightened me that it has been her dream all of her life to stick her face in a cake or a pie. It only seemed fitting and appropriate, since mommy's waistline is becoming equivelent to her age, it seemed very reasonable to make this dream come true with one of the two cakes specially made for mommy's birthday. Though delicious, mommy definitely did not need to finish them both off. So we ventured to live out this ambitious dream, and as twins go, Carson followed close behind. Cassidy has waited her "whole life" to do this, and at 8 years old she has lived one of her dreams. Ahhhhhh, what dreams may come, for this precious bundle of energy and creativity, the future is wide open!










The blog looks beautiful and I'm so excited about getting to keep up with you more. Isn't that funny that Cassidy always wanted to dunk her face in a cake? That's too cute and awesome that she voiced her dream and got to do it. Makes you wonder what other "dreams" our little ones have in mind.
ReplyDeleteYour written tribute to your dad is so nice. I wanted to mention that I couldn't see the slideshow though- might just be me but you might ask a couple others if it shows up for them.
I wanted to do that with a pie!That is a dream of mine to. Good job Cassidy!
ReplyDelete