Monday, July 6, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blog

Okay, and away we go. Finally my journey begins in the world of blogging. I have been wanting to start my own blog for sometime. I am trying to come to the realization that though my life to the world may seem uneventful and not very entertaining, it is in fact my life and the very blessing alone that I am a Mother makes it entertaining, eventful and of great significance. So it is with the very best intent of my heart to begin to chronicle my joys of motherhood, the lives and milestones of my beautiful children, and my own life that I am trying to define at the moment. Hence the present title of my blog page, "When life gives you lemons, make raspberry lemonade", followed by my own fact that, "a blessing can be found in everything".

I preface my thoughts with this, because by nature I am not a very optimistic person, but by another nature I am a very visual person, which blesses me with the desire to create and design things in my little world to be visually appealing, pleasant and have the perfect final touch. Hence my thoughts on the whole life giving you lemons thing, why not make raspberry lemonade and take it up a notch, make it tastier, sweeter and more appealing to the eyes and the tastebuds. It's helped me over the past few years anyway. Life didn't exactly fall into place in the plan I had prepared, it has changed quite a bit and been reaaranged, really turned upside down, but I am learning that even with all the downs me and my babies have come through, life on the other side can be sweeter and more appealing when things begin to become more eternally clear. Lemonade in and of itself is delicious but it can always be made better with a special touch, like raspberries perhaps. I kinda see that in my life over the past 17 years, I was content with the "lemonade" life I had but I believe the Lord has a special touch that will one day make our lives so much sweeter. Blessings really can be found in everything, yes even adversity, maybe in adversity more than anything else, for that is where we find ourselves and what we are made of, and even more importantly that is where we truely find the Lord and what He is made of .

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones